Fall in Coffee!
Ramblings of a coffee enthusiast
My Coffee Journey
My name is Alana, and I am glad that you visited my blog!
I am a freelance writer by trade and coffee enthusiast by passion. From San Francisco to London to Sydney, I’ve traveled the world while discovering quirky cafes, making friends with baristas, and tasting excellent coffees.
I want to invite you to join me on this fascinating journey of taste bud tickling discoveries that make life so much more enjoyable.
Recent Blog Posts
Good coffee is not only about how it tastes but whom you share it with. So let’s explore the enticing world of coffee together!
- Americano vs. Cortado: What’s the Difference?
- Rose Latte Recipe: a Delicious Floral Twist to Your Morning Coffee
- Percolator vs. French Press: Which One Is Better?
- How to Make Stevia Coffee Creamer at Home: Quick & Easy Recipe
- Cold Brew vs. Americano: Cold Coffee Comparison
- Sparkling Americano: a Refreshing Drink You Can Make In Seconds